•  

    Gift Certificate Program

    The Crossroads Regional Chamber of Commerce Gift Certificates are the perfect gift for celebrating birthdays, employees, and holidays. Not to mention, this program provides Chamber Member Businesses with an exclusive marketing opportunity.

    Gift certificates are available for purchase online by calling the Chamber office at (219) 769-8180 to place your order or click here to order online.

    How to Participate

    Participating in the Chamber Gift Certificate is simple and beneficial! This marketing opportunity is only open to Members of the Crossroads Regional Chamber of Commerce.

    To be added to the Chamber Gift Certificate contact Lee at lee@crossroadschamber.org, let her know you would like to participate. She will email you the form to fill out. Once you send it back to her she will add you to the list of participants.

    How it Works

    • Your business' name will be listed on the Gift Certificate and Chamber website
    • Recipient redeems Gift Certificate using entire amount (no change need be given) to purchase goods or services, choosing from one of the participating businesses listed on the back of the gift certificate
    • When a certificate is redeemed at your business, sign the Gift Certificate and submit it to the Chamber. Your business will be reimbursed 95% of the Gift Certificate's face value, the other 5% is used for program supplies and promotions.

     

  • Gift Certificates Redeemable at:

    Asparagus Restaurant

    Barabara Jean's Gifts and Gourmet

    Blush Beauty

    Bosak Chrysler Jeep Dodge

    Capri's Pizza 

    Carriage Court Pizza

    CertaPro Painters ($25 cost $100 value)

    Ciao Bella Ristorante

    Constant Clean Maid Service

    Decadent Flavor

    edda taylor photographie

    Edge Adventure Parks - Deep River                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

  • Gamba Ristorante

    Generate Sales & Marketing

    Glass America

    Glass Doctor of Crown Point

    Fahrenheit Two-Twelve

    Indiana Wesleyan University (Conferencing)

    Janet M. Sienicki EA, ABA

    Jill's Sweets & Treats

    John Cicco's Menswear

    Kauffman Chiropractic

    Krafft and Company, PC PCA

    Lowell Carpet & Coverings 

    Moriarty's Gem Art

    Northwest Indiana Symphony

  • NWI Hypnosis Center

    Rosati's Pizza-Crown Point/Schererville

    Rosemary's Heritage Flowers

    Shaklee Products-Vickie Wedding

    Skyline Construction ($25 cost $100 value)

    Stardust Bowl II

    South Shore Arts

    Wellness & Retreats, Inc.

    Zounds Hearing of Crown Point