E-mail Marketing Program
Want access to over 1,500 e-mail address to business professionals in NWI? Consider purchasing one of the options below:
- Distributed every Tuesday
- 35% - 45% open rate
- For a fee of $75, one member's advertisement is blasted to the Chamber e-mail list
- Deadline for your pdf is the Thursday before your run date
'Your Networking Opportunities'
- Distributed every Wednesday
- 35% - 45% open rate
- For a fee of $25, up to three members can have their PDF advertisement shown in the 'Your Networking Opportunities' e-blast
- Deadline for your pdf is the Thursday before the run date
Golf Outing - Thursday, July 13th, 2017
New Teacher's Luncheon - Monday, August, 2017
Gala - Saturday, November 18, 2017
Best of the Northwest Expo - Wednesday, May 16, 2017
Hometown Festival Days - Friday, June 9 through June 17, 2017
Mailing Label Program
The Chamber Mailing Label Program provides an affordable way for members to utilize the benefits of Direct Mail as a marketing tactic. Participating in this program will give your business access to all the Chamber Members physical addresses. Gold members receive one free digital set of mailing labels emailed to them each year. A $100 value!
The program options include:
- $100 Digital set of labels in label format (emailed to you)
- $150 Excel formated, digital set (emailed to you)
Get Promoted at Lunch
This opportunity is available at the Monthly Membership Luncheons for a fee of $30. Participants receive a table and are able to set-up a trade-show style booth. In addition, the member will receive the opportunity to speak for 2 minutes during the luncheon program.
30 Second Commercials
This opportunity is available at the Monthly Membership Luncheons for free, but on a first come basis. Participants can note "30 second commercial" when they register for lunch. The first 10 can market themselves or their event at the luncheon and have 30 seconds at the podium.
Door Prizes To Monthly Luncheons
Bring a door prize to the monthly luncheon and your business will gain valuable marketing exposure during the drawing.
Chamber Gift Certificates are available for puchase to the general public. This program gives Chamber members the opportunity to be one of the businesses the certificate can be redeemed at. As a participant, the member is listed on the certificate, Chamber website, and most promotional materials. To learn more about this program click here.