Crossroads Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Chambers of Commerce
- Economic Development Agency
The Crossroads Regional Chamber of Commerce works for the betterment of Northwest Indiana businesses and communities by promoting economic development, quality business practices, a voice in public policy, and civic pride. The Chamber accomplishes this through the active involvement of its members to provide business leadership, a forum for the exchange of ideas, business-to-business opportunities and support of community events.
- Monthly networking luncheons with an average of over 150 attendees.
- Weekly networking opportunities.
- Sponsorship, donation and volunteer opportunites.
- Website with over 20,000 hits a month.
- Over 1,400 representatives from approximately 700 regional businesses