Think Tank NTG is looking for a NOC Technician who is an A player with a knowledge of the IT industry. If you enjoy team comradery and have excellent interpersonal skills, you may be the ideal candidate for our NOC Technician position working out of our Merrillville, Indiana office.
With 30 years of history in Network Technology Solutions, we are looking for solid candidates who desire to give their best and feel appreciated and valued at the end of the workday. If you have an excellent NOC Technician skill set, this may be the perfect position for you.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Providing exceptional customer service while promptly responding to inbound help desk telephone calls, e-mails, and tickets.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills - Identifying, researching, and resolving technical issues whiles providing day-to-day support to all users, including desktop support, computer systems, internet, servers, databases, and network access, phone systems, local and network printers, wireless technologies, software updates, etc.
- Documenting, maintaining and updating standard operating procedures
- Other duties as required
- Experience with Windows servers, desktop products, Active Directory, Domain Name Systems (DNS) and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Demonstrating a working knowledge of current communications devices and protocols
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- The ability to work independently while multi-tasking
- Being a conscientious team player
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail with accuracy
Job hours may become full-time based on our business needs.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.