Your responsibilities would include:
- Providing exceptional customer service while promptly responding to inbound help desk telephone calls, e-mails, and tickets.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills - Identifying , researching and resolving technical issues whiles providing day-to-day support to all users, including desktop support, computer systems, internet, servers, databases, and network access, phone systems, local and network printers, wireless technologies, software updates, etc.
- Documenting, maintaining and updating standard operating procedures
- Other duties as required
- Experience with Windows servers, desktop products, Active Directory, Domain Name Systems (DNS) and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Demonstrating a working knowledge of current communications devices and protocols
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- The ability to work independently while multi-tasking
- Being a conscientious team player
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail with accuracy
Job hours may become full-time based on our business needs.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.