The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for administration, implementations, and support for the Salesforce platform. The person will serve as the "go to" for users, promote adoption, keep current on new releases and AppExchange solutions. The person will also ensure the organization is maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of Salesforce based on business needs. Additional responsibilities include collaborating with business units to implement new and updated features, develop, train and communicate changes to Bank Staff and work with external vendors as required. The position includes flexibility to work remotely.
Job requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree in a Business or Technical Discipline (i.e., Computer Science and Information Services) required
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce required.
- Salesforce Admin and Einstein Analytics certification preferred. Financial Services Cloud, Lighting, and Banking experienced preferred.
- Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including standard Salesforce reporting functionality necessary
- Previous re-engineering experience updating an existing Salesforce.com configuration to provide solutions for reporting, workflows and enhanced functions required
- Proven ability to utilize Salesforce.com as a sales analysis tool
- Must be a self-starter with analytical, detailed and multitasked oriented, and with complex problem solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and strong interpersonal skills
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.