DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONALS (DSPs)
Direct Support Professionals (DSPs)
Full & Part-Time Positions
Residential Group Homes & Waiver/Supported Living Homes
MINIMUM STARTING - $16.25/HOURTradeWinds Services, Inc. is a non-profit agency that has been providing support and care to individuals with physical and intellectual disabilities in Northwest Indiana for over 50 years. We have full & part-time positions available in our Residential Group Homes and Waiver/Supported Living homes.
Work cooperatively with supervisors and other staff to:
- implement programming
- recreational and community activities (indoor and outdoor)
- therapeutic activities
- provide a safe, clean, positive environment at all times
- give engaging assistance to individuals aiding in developing strategies that overcome obstacles
- promote an opportunity for growth.
- Flexibility in schedule including nights, weekends, & holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license with no suspensions for traffic infractions during the past three years
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Able to pass a drug screen & criminal history check
- Must be a responsible, reliable person who is able to work independently.
Please complete an online job application and
Competitive wages & paid training
Part-Time Benefits: dental, vision, paid time off, 401K and a 24/7 gym at our facility
Full-time Benefits: medical, vacation & sick time, holiday pay, AFLAC, plus the dental, vision, 401K & the 24/7 gym.
submit your resume to
Tradewinds is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer. Tradewinds does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, citizenship, national origin, disability, genetics, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, military status, or any federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.