DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONALS (DSP)
Full & Part-Time Positions
Residential Group Homes & Waiver/Supported Living Homes
STARTING PAYING $12/HOURTradeWinds Services, Inc. is a non-profit agency that has been providing support and care to individuals with physical and intellectual disabilities in Northwest Indiana for over 50 years. We have full & part-time positions available in our Residential Group Homes and Waiver/Supported Living homes.
- Competitive wages & paid training (evening training available)
- Part-Time Benefits: dental, vision, paid time off, 401K and a 24/7 gym at our facility
- Full-time Benefits: medical, vacation & sick time, holiday pay, AFLAC, plus the dental, vision, 401K & the 24/7 gym.
Work cooperatively with supervisors and other staff to:
- implement programming
- recreational and community activities (indoor and outdoor)
- therapeutic activities
- provide a safe, clean, positive environment at all times
- give engaging assistance to individuals aiding in developing strategies that overcome obstacles
- promote an opportunity for growth.
Please complete an online job application andTradewinds is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer. Tradewinds does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, citizenship, national origin, disability, genetics, medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, military status or any federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.
- Flexibility in schedule including nights, weekends, & holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license with no suspensions for traffic infractions during the past three years
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Able to pass a drug screen & criminal history check
- Must be a responsible, reliable person who is able to work independently.
submit your resume to