Website and Digital Optimization Manager (Multiple Locations)
A Centier Associate is someone who embodies a servant heart, is unaccepting of anything less than remarkable service, and is self-motivated and driven to deliver exceptional results.
What are our values? Our Corporate values are Caring, Loyalty, Integrity, Friendship, Fun....who wouldn't want to work for an AWARD-WINNING company that's built on these pillars?
What about the perks? Access to our Marathon Clinics which provide FREE visits & prescriptions, Generous Paid Time Off benefit, Tuition Reimbursement, 401K match, Associate Stock Ownership Plan, Daycare Reimbursement, FREE Onsite Fitness Center/Fitness Reimbursements, Health and Wellness Programs, the ability to have a voice with our Diversity/Equity/Inclusion Council, Career Growth, Work/Life Balance, AND MORE!
What your day-to-day would be:
- With marketing team and key vendors, develop, implement, monitor and manage all website content, design, navigation, functionality, and optimization (SEO/SEM) in accordance with annual marketing plan, overall brand strategies, and customer journey.
- Work with internal/external partners to provide/perform all necessary enhancements, upgrades and maintenance of the bank’s website, including technical components such as licensing, hosting, server maintenance, etc.
- Maintain biweekly reporting spreadsheet of website changes for biweekly compliance review and reply (with Director) to any Audit inquiries, providing resolve and documentation as appropriate.
- Provide training and guidance for integrated support tools tied to the bank’s website and digital marketing systems (i.e.) Live-Person Chat and Co-Browse technologies, etc.
- Work with website host to maintain and refresh the user interface, deploying content and communication, and back end support (code optimization, bug fixes, etc.)
- Continuous optimization of Centier’s website and digital channels (including SEO/SEM/Email/Landing Pages/Test Runs, Retargeting, Dynamic Content and more…)
- Prepare and provide data reports and traffic analysis for digital marketing and customer journey efforts.
- Provide guidance to the bank’s operations and technical solutions departments for special projects, electronic product development and implementations, etc.
- Maintain working relationships with all associated vendors and agencies, providing project management for all duties as assigned within the bank’s brand standards and annual marketing plan
- Provide additional marketing aid as needed.
What is needed to be successful in this position:
- Solid knowledge of various marketing channels and associated metrics (i.e.) Facebook, Google AdWords, email marketing etc.)
- Solid understanding of tracking beacons/pixels, cookies and other tracking mechanisms
- Keen understanding of digital marketing and web accessibility standards (ADA).
- Knowledge of responsive web design
- Knowledge about the different platforms and browsers.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Teams, Smartsheet and PowerBI is preferred.
- Knowledge of Firebase is a plus.
- Working knowledge of web analytics platforms, CRM systems and understanding of paid marketing/media strategies and other marketing tech/tools you need to execute from A-Z.
- Experience working with cross-functional and remote teams: sales, product management, marketing communications, creative, analytics and beyond – able to work successfully with all levels of a company.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to follow and learn trending standards of the industry.
What you need to bring to the table:
- 5 years of web management and analytics experience required. 7-10 years’ experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Web Development, Computer Science, or related field is required.
- Must have a proficiency with Google Analytics (GA), Google Tag Manager (GTM).
- Strong knowledge and experience with Office 365.
Bring it all together:
Accountable for development, guidance, training and use of the bank’s primary digital marketing systems, including the bank’s primary website. Website duties include working with marketing team and third-party vendors to develop, maintain and manage website content, design, navigation, functionality, and optimization in accordance with annual marketing plan, overall brand strategies, and customer journey. In addition, this role will oversee and manage third-party websites used by Centier Bank for its lines of business. This position also works with key members if internal operations and IT departments to ensure maximum efficiency in providing online services and communication to clients, including maintaining and upgrading technical components of the site (i.e. licensing, hosting, etc.).
What do I do now?
- Apply with us!
- Refer this opening to others!