Head of Digital
A Centier Associate is someone who embodies a servant heart, is unaccepting of anything less than remarkable service, and is self-motivated and driven to deliver exceptional results.
What are our values? Our Corporate values are Caring, Loyalty, Integrity, Friendship, Fun....who wouldn't want to work for an AWARD-WINNING company that's built on these pillars?
What about the perks? Access to our OurHealth Clinics which provide FREE visits & prescriptions, Generous Paid Time Off benefit, Tuition Reimbursement, 401K match, Associate Stock Ownership Plan, Daycare Reimbursement, FREE Onsite Fitness Center/Fitness Reimbursements, Health and Wellness Programs, the ability to have a voice with our Diversity/Equity/Inclusion Council, Career Growth, Work/Life Balance, AND MORE.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Supervision of Digital Technology Team
Summary: The SVP, Head of Digital is responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of Centier Bank’s Digital Technology. Ensures that Centier Bank has the proper Digital systems and products, operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, technology and systems, and people in place to effectively grow the Bank’s Digital platforms and technology. The SVP, Head of Digital will be responsible for the overall client experience offered through Centier Bank’s Digital Technology. Also ensures the financial and operating efficiency for the Digital Technology area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Defines, creates, recommends action and implements the consistent and unified Digital experience across channels at the Bank.
- Identifies gaps and/or potential enhancements relating to Centier Bank’s Digital platforms and technologies.
- Creates and implements differentiators which will address Digital-related issues, drive originations, simplify onboarding and facilitate self-service access.
- This includes defining and delivering both short and long-term Digital roadmaps.
- Identifies, hires and supervises a Digital Technology team as required.
- Identifies and partners with key vendors to deliver and maintain strong Digital technology platforms at Centier Bank.
- Responsible for assisting in the definition and management of the Digital budget component for Centier Bank’s client facing technology.
- Maintains current knowledge of the Bank’s regulatory environment with emphasis on issues relating to Digital technology.
- Attends IT and other required meetings and prepares reports relating to Digital technology areas as assigned.
- Maintain current knowledge of Financial Technology and general technology trends and identify Digital Technologies to accomplish Centier’s short and long-term Digital roadmaps.
- Stays apprised of competitive digital technologies and offerings and shares findings and recommendations.
- Anticipates and identifies challenges with digital technology including budget, delivery timelines, talent, and regulatory compliance in partnership with Centier’s compliance department.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to leverage cross-functional teams and projects to achieve project goals and resolve issues.
- Thorough understanding of management procedures; ability to plan department activities (setting objectives, developing strategies, budgeting, performing detailed analyses and developing policies and procedures); initiative to organize various functions necessary to accomplish department or Bank activities; Ability to deal with complex problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
- Strong understanding and negotiation skills necessary for contracts, license agreements and terms and conditions.
- Ability to motivate in a team oriented and collaborative environment.
- Excellent communications skills to bridge gap between Technology and internal clients.
- Strong written, verbal, interpersonal and social media skills. Ability to write reports, press releases and business correspondence fluently. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, associates, and the general public.
- Proven digital growth and transformation leadership within an organization
- Ability to communicate effectively and interact seamlessly to form partnerships with Key Leadership, vendors, and contractors.
- Strong understanding of project management.
- Ability to travel based on business need.
- Ability to work outside of normal business hours at times, and remotely as needed.
- 7+ years of management experience with IT/strong Digital technical knowledge and banking/financial services experience preferred.
- 5+ years of related Digital Technology experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, with a degree in an IT/MIS related discipline preferred.