For over 100 years, Peoples Bank has maintained a philosophy of commitment to the customer, a belief that has allowed Peoples Bank to thrive and continue to serve the people of Northwest Indiana and the south suburbs of Chicago. It's the same philosophy that drives Peoples now as it did in 1910 when the Bank first opened for business.
Headquartered in Munster, Indiana, Peoples Bank has 16 branches in Northwest Indiana and 6 branches in Illinois. We provide a wide range of consumer, business and wealth management products along with electronic banking services, as well as a tradition of high-quality performance. Peoples was chosen as a "Best Bank To Work For" for three consecutive years.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Database Specialist in Munster, IN. Candidates will insure integrity in the systems used for SEC reporting for Northwest Indiana Bancorp (NASDAQ: NWIN), while also maintaining system integrity for safety and soundness examinations for interest rate risk, liquidity, stress testing, wire transfers, accounts payable, regulatory reporting, and capital reporting compliance for Peoples Bank. This position is for highly motivated and focused individuals who are interested in being part of a fast paced and hardworking team of accounting, finance, banking and systems professionals.
- Providing systems for reporting to senior management and executives with the analysis and information they need to make major operational, financial, and strategic decision
- Directly supports the Financial Systems Manager in the implementation and the ongoing operation of all Finance and Control systems
- Responsible for insuring source data being added to the Axiom reporting platform is complete and accurate (reconciles) before producing reports for Financial Reporting Team, Loan Review Officer, and the Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst (FP&A Analyst)
- Creation of process, data, and report flow diagrams for the benefit of communication and system understating
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in computer science with emphasis in database administration and/or information systems
- 3 - 5 years of database administration experience preferred, especially with Axiom Software
- Willingness to obtain additional education and certifications for database management
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including formulas, formatting, page layout, filtering, and views will be necessary to efficiently utilize many components of the Axiom system
- Strong written, verbal, and analytical skills
Peoples is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.