erforms evaluations to determine functional level
- Develops individual treatment plans of care
- Implements individual therapy programs
- Provides HEP recommendations and trains family on performing HEP
- Monitors patient’s progress
- Prepares accurate written documentation in accordance with state guidelines, clinic policy and reimbursement standards
Desired candidate for the pediatric Speech Language Pathologists is one that enjoys working with the pediatric population, patience, flexibility, ingenuity, creativity, and imagination for adapting activities to meet each child or family’s individual needs. The pediatric Speech and Language Pathologist must possess strong interpersonal skills for interaction with children, family and team members. Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree from accredited program.
- Must meet state requirements for Speech Therapy licensure
- Preferred-One year of experience as a Speech Language Pathologist in pediatrics or clinical experience in a pediatric setting
- New Grads are welcome to apply!