Physical Therapist-Pediatrics PRN
Performs evaluations to determine functional level
- Develops individual treatment plans of care
- Implements individual therapy programs
- Provides HEP recommendations and family/caregiver training
- Monitors patient’s progress
- Prepares accurate written documentation in accordance with state guidelines, clinic policy and reimbursement standards
Desired candidate for pediatric Physical Therapist is one that enjoys working with the pediatric population, patience, flexibility, ingenuity, creativity, and imagination for adapting activities to meet each child or family’s individual needs. The pediatric Physical Therapist must possess strong interpersonal skills for interaction with children, family and team members.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree from accredited program.
- Must meet state requirements for Physical Therapy license
- Preferred-One year of experience as a Physical Therapist in pediatrics or clinical experience in a pediatric setting.
- New Grads Welcome!