Full Job Description
Experience the SYNERGY HomeCare difference, where we are united under one purpose, to bring wholehearted, life-energizing care to as many people as possible - on their own terms, in their own homes. And that starts with compassionate caregivers like YOU! When you join the SYNERGY HomeCare team, you will feel appreciated, recognized, and rewarded for the comforting, life-affirming care that comes right from your heart! Our promise to our clients is to bring the full support for fuller lives and to elevate their confidence knowing they have a caregiver like you by their side.
- Enjoy serving others?
- Have a big heart with a lot of love to share?
- Take charge with a warm smile?
We always have an opening for caregivers who can answer yes to these questions. At SYNERGY HomeCare we create a world of care at home for all, which means you will have the opportunity to care for a wide variety of people; spanning all ages and all abilities. We are seeking caregivers to join our independently owned and operated national agency.
SYNERGY HomeCare offers:
- Competitive pay (starting $12-14 per hour), plus performance reviews
- Direct deposit
- Time-and-a-half pay for overtime and holidays
- Flexible schedules and matching caregivers with nearby clients
- Employee recognition programs
As a Caregiver with SYNERGY HomeCare, you will:
- Provide attention to clients’ non-medical needs, including companionship and social engagement
- Assist client with light housekeeping, meal preparation, and medication reminders
- Establish communication and a professional relationship with clients, family members, and co-workers
- Provide reliable care by being punctual and consistently covering shifts
Caregiver Benefits include:
- Location –We hate commuting too—and we’ll do our best to provide clients as close to you as possible.
- Flexibility – We understand how difficult it can be to find a job that balances your time with school, kids, or other priorities. We’ll do our best to provide flexible options that work with your schedule.
- Education/Learning – Free online courses will be at your fingertips every day to help you grow in your position and gain professional experience for future opportunities.
- Gas Compensation – Track your mileage and you will be compensated for applicable travel to, from, and on the job with clients.
- Free food – at orientation, training, or other meetings
- Bonuses – based on client satisfaction
- Caregiver Satisfaction Program – (we collect anonymous feedback to ensure care needs are being met)
- Employee referral program – (get paid to refer friends to work with SYNERGY HomeCare)
- Employee Recognition Awards – monthly, quarterly, and yearly.
- Perfect attendance bonus – for shifts (separate awards for training attendance)
If you would like to join our outstanding team at SYNERGY HomeCare, apply today!