Retail Banking Summer Internship - College Students Only
For over 100 years, Peoples Bank has maintained a philosophy of commitment to the customer, a belief that has allowed Peoples Bank to thrive and continue to serve the people of Northwest Indiana and the south suburbs of Chicago. It's the same philosophy that drives Peoples now as it did in 1910 when the Bank first opened for business.
Headquartered in Munster, Indiana, Peoples Bank has 16 branches in Northwest Indiana and 6 branches in Illinois. We provide a wide range of consumer, business and wealth management products along with electronic banking services, as well as a tradition of high-quality performance. Peoples was chosen as a "Best Bank To Work For" for five consecutive years.
We have an exciting opportunity us a Retail Banking Summer Intern for a college student that has an interest in the banking field. Interns will work full-time beginning in May and lasting through the summer, with the potential of an extension into next summer. Travel between IN Banking Centers will be required. The applicant will:
- Receive extensive in-person and online training
- Gain an understanding of banking transactions
- Be exposed to a variety of deposit products and banking regulations
- Obtain in depth exposure to customer engagement and service excellence
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Must be pursuing a degree
- Experience working with others either through prior work experience or extra-curricular activities is preferred
Peoples is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.