Complete routine preventative maintenance duties on bank buildings, furniture and equipment. Complete minor building repairs including but not limited to electrical/plumbing/hvac, door/lock repairs, paint/drywall and modular office furniture. For more complicated repairs and capital projects, incumbent shall assist Property Management Officer in bidding out, scheduling and supervising outside contractors. Assist Dept. Head and the Purchasing Officer with work orders, projects, large volumes of stock and inventory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete assigned work orders in a timely fashion based on the nature of the work order. Purchase supplies and materials as needed following department guidelines.
- Complete minor mechanical, electrical and plumbing repairs. Inform the department head of equipment, maintenance and material needs for all properties. Insure assigned properties are maintained and operating efficiently at all times.
- Help in bank remodeling projects by moving equipment and furniture so contractor may complete their work. Work with department head to resolve problems as they arise.
- Ensure parking areas, walkways and entryways are clear of debris, snow/ice or other items that may pose a risk to employees or clients. May require pick up trash, blowing leaves/snow, or power washing.
- Work with other staff members to maintain a work order system.
- Help Marketing by delivering items for community functions.
- Aid the Purchasing Officer when needed by moving large volumes of supplies and weights.
- Frequent local travel, must maintain active Drivers License.
- On-call responsibilities as required.
- Mechanical experience in changing furnace filters, shutting off gas flow to units and shutting off condensing units.
- Plumbing experience with unclogging drains, replacing faucets, traps and strainers, caulking, changing out whole toilet units and replacing sump pumps.
- Electrical experience in setting time clocks, changing bulbs, replacing ballasts, broken sockets, switches and outlets and identifying basic electrical problems.
- Changing out and adjusting hardware, knobs and locks on doors, desks and file cabinets.
- Miscellaneous maintenance such as painting, drywall patching, replacing/cutting ceiling tiles, replacing carpet/flooring and installation of doors/hardware.
- Ability to safely use a ladder to accomplish tasks without assistance from others.
- High school diploma and/or industry certification
- 1-2 years of experience in construction or facilities management in a commercial/industrial setting. Prior experience with contractor management and development/solicitation of RFP’s
- Familiarity with life-safety building codes
All applicants are to apply on line and submit resumes at: www.centier.com/careers