Universal Banker 3
For over 100 years, Peoples Bank has maintained a philosophy of commitment to the customer, a belief that has allowed Peoples Bank to thrive and continue to serve the people of Northwest Indiana and the south suburbs of Chicago. It's the same philosophy that drives Peoples now as it did in 1910 when the Bank first opened for business.
Headquartered in Munster, Indiana, Peoples Bank has 16 branches in Northwest Indiana and 6 branches in Illinois. We provide a wide range of consumer, business and wealth management products along with electronic banking services, as well as a tradition of high-quality performance. Peoples was chosen as a "Best Bank To Work For" for four consecutive years.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Universal Banker 3 in our Munster Banking Center.
Provide prompt, efficient and friendly service to ensure a You First Banking experience to all customers and employees. Acknowledges customers' needs with suggestions and referrals of appropriate Bank's products and services. Perform all tasks accurately and efficiently while remaining in compliance with the established Bank policies and procedures. These individuals will need to be outgoing, sales oriented, flexible, adaptable and results driven. They must demonstrate ability to work independently and with a team, make sound decisions and use critical thinking skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs all UB 1 and UB 2 Includes all duties at a proficient level
- Will processes consumer loan applications and maintain NMLS number
- Consistently demonstrates strong engagement and sales skills
- Takes on a leadership role in the banking center
- May serve as back up to managers in their absence
- May seek community involvement opportunities.
- Serves as a coach and mentor to others
- Contributes to and supports strategic initiatives
- Continuously looks for opportunities to develop and enhance skills
Relationships and Contacts
- Will interact appropriately with officers, department managers and Bank staff in effort to accomplish duties, achieves goals of the Bank, and maintain good internal relationships.
- Will have contact with customers and public that will be conducted in a manner to enhance overall marketing effort of the Bank.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty and responsibility at a satisfactory level or above as well as exercise accuracy, alertness, good judgment, courtesy, tact, and patience. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the duties and responsibilities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or its equivalent.
- Minimum two years Retail Banking experience required.
- Strong demonstrated sales skills preferred.
Peoples is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.