Regulatory Risk Administrative Coordinator
Responsible for performing duties related to the Regulatory Risk Department of the Bank, as well as assisting in projects within the realms of regulatory, fraud, Information Security, BSA, and compliance. Must express an eagerness to learn. Will assist the Director of Regulatory Risk with day-to-day duties and promote good relations with all associates and departments within the Bank to ensure organization and communication is maintained. Follow the Essentials of Excellence and exhibit Centier’s Corporate Values during every client and associate interaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative and organizational support to the Director of Regulatory Risk, and related teams, as needed.
- Responsible for specific account review related to digital Bank product offerings.
- Assist with duties including, but not limited to, researching, entering data, sorting data, keeping records, and editing documents.
- Perform basic administrative duties including printing, scanning, completing and maintaining departmental meeting minutes, maintaining the department’s intranet site and email account, and assisting in the coordination of meetings and reviews.
- Maintain the calendar for the Director of Regulatory Risk and assist in arranging/scheduling meetings and reserving meeting locations accordingly.
- Assist in the preparation of department reports for Senior Management, Audit Committee, and the Board of Directors.
- Assist in the preparation for Examinations by the FDIC, BKD, and other external auditors, as well as providing additional assistance during the examinations, as needed.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Manage the Bank’s policies, plans, and standards, as well as update the Intranet site accordingly.
- Maintain a professional appearance, as outlined in the Dress Code Policy, a professional manner, and a neat and orderly work area at all times.
- Strive to provide a World-Class Service experience in every interaction.
- Follow the Essentials of Excellence and exhibit the Corporate Values in both external and internal interactions.
- Coordinate various projects related to Regulatory Risk and other duties, as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Critical thinking skills are important.
- Eagerness and willingness to learn.
- Detail-oriented, well-organized, and able to work both independently and within a team.
- Practice good judgment and sound reasoning to assist in identifying and investigating potential suspicious activity related to BSA and fraud.
- Ability to work through problems by listening, thinking through all issues, and responding appropriately.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Ability to proofread and verify written materials; proper use of grammar.
- Ability to read and process written and numerical information.
- Satisfactory computer skills; must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- High School Diploma is required.
- 2-5 years of professional experience in a business setting.
- Associate’s Degree, progress toward a Bachelor’s Degree, or other professional certification(s) is a plus.
- Previous experience in analyzing and writing reports or responding to alerts relating to suspicious/fraudulent activity is a plus.