Mortgage Loan Booker
A Centier Associate is someone who embodies a servant heart, is unaccepting of anything less than remarkable service, and is self-motivated and driven to deliver exceptional results.
What are our values? Our Corporate values are Caring, Loyalty, Integrity, Friendship, Fun....who wouldn't want to work for an AWARD-WINNING company that's built on these pillars?
What about the perks? Access to our OurHealth Clinics which provide FREE visits & prescriptions, Generous Paid Time Off benefit, Tuition Reimbursement, 401K match, Associate Stock Ownership Plan, Daycare Reimbursement, FREE Onsite Fitness Center/Fitness Reimbursements, Health and Wellness Programs, the ability to have a voice with our Diversity/Equity/Inclusion Council, Career Growth, Work/Life Balance, AND MORE!
What your day-to-day would be:
- Funding new Mortgage Loans
- Deposit funds into specific accounts through Transaction Manager and e-mail title companies with file numbers and amounts
- Book Mortgage Loans to CSI system including setting up escrow accounts if applicable
- Identify, select and apply the most appropriate procedures to insure accuracy of information input into the CSI core system
- Input verification for new ML’s, Modifications and Final Construction loans that are booked.
- Process closing packages for new ML’s received from Title Companies
- Complete the New Mortgage Worksheet and tickets with checks received from title companies
- Put all closing fees and funds into the appropriate g/l accounts by filling out the new mortgage loan worksheet.
- Make the initial escrow deposit into clients account and post initial interest payment.
- Book the construction flip loans to the end phase loan
- Ensure procedures are up to date
- Update County Payee Codes and enter into Excel Spreadsheet, as needed
- ML Corrections
- Answer phones and general inquiries
- Loan suspense – identify-determine and input comments to the shared recon for each loan listed
- Print New/Renewed Report for M/L’s and distribute to appropriate associates
- Stop notices when necessary in Access Direct E-Stmt CSR for rate changes
- Add weekly totals to the weekly overtime report
- Add Account #’s to the Active Loan Report for new Triad loans
- Heloc Modifications – File Maintenance
- Print New/Renewed Report for IL’s and RVC’s
- Print all of the check in sheets for New I/L Loans to be checked in along with the check in stamp
- Procedures – make sure procedures are tested up to date and accurate
- Book IL, HELOCs, AND TRIAD Loans to CSI system
- AOD booking to CSI
- Daily and weekly Triad balance sheet
- RVC Expanded Totals- do tickets day after modifications are done
What it takes to be successful in this position:
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel and outlook is a must.
- Accurate typing skill.
- Knowledge of NuPoint and TREEV software’s is a plus.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work through doc errors and communicate same to Doc Prep team.
- The ability to use office equipment such as phones, fax machines, and calculators.
- Ability to work Monday-Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm.
What you need to bring to the table:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year of loan booking, loan servicing or residential mortgage documentation exprience.
Bring it all together:
- Booking Mortgage Loans to the CSI system and processing the title company closing packages.
- Processing final construction loans.
- Booking Installment Loans, Helocs, Triads and AODs to the CSI system.
- Contact with external associates/officers and clients as well as title companies regarding issues concerning new loans fostering sound relationships with other departments and individuals.
- Input verification of ML or IL loans booked previous day.
What do I do now?
- Apply with us!
- Refer this opening to others!