Loan Servicing Tax Officer
A Centier Associate is someone who embodies a servant heart, is unaccepting of anything less than remarkable service, and is self-motivated and driven to deliver exceptional results.
What are our values? Our Corporate values are Caring, Loyalty, Integrity, Friendship, Fun....who wouldn't want to work for an AWARD-WINNING company that's built on these pillars?
What about the perks? Access to our OurHealth Clinics which provide FREE visits & prescriptions, Generous Paid Time Off benefit, Tuition Reimbursement, 401K match, Associate Stock Ownership Plan, Daycare Reimbursement, FREE Onsite Fitness Center/Fitness Reimbursements, Health and Wellness Programs, the ability to have a voice with our Diversity/Equity/Inclusion Council, Career Growth, Work/Life Balance, AND MORE.
What the day-to-day would be:
- Monitor Info Pro reports (real estate tax outsourcing)
- Monitor Lereta reports (Triad personal & vehicle outsourcing)
- Ensure the review of new CL Escrow set ups are completed
- Monitor the Multiple PIN list (greater than 25 pins) to ensure all PIN are current
- Sign proof tickets, department checks and approve wires
- Approve Escrow Waivers as needed
- Assist Loan Ops Manager with Audit/exams data gathering and preparing of responses as needed
- Assist Loan Ops Manager in responding to any complaints received with the time guidelines as needed
- Supervising a staff of 3 escrow team members. This includes scheduling, hiring, training, coaching and conducting performance reviews.
- Review and Sign-off Time Sheets for the Tax team
- Review PMI reports; paid off, activated, cancels at 78% & approve Borrower PMI request to cancels
- Review and approve the Weekly Flood report
- Escrow Analysis –Ensure they are triggered – ARMs (15th auto trigger) and C/L (1st), M/L and I/L (2nd)
- Oversee Payment of Real Estate Taxes as counties are due
- Review past due tax reports to ensure all pins/installments have been paid
- Monitor and approve Info Pro Fee Billing Statement
- Flood Insurance Reports on the 10th and assisting in spot-check review. Send to Compliance
- Review PMI monthly mid-point cancellation report
- Assist with CSI issues monitoring
- Pull the tax due Info Pro report on Non-Escrowed loans, research and contact borrower.
Twice a Year:
- Prepare and Administer Reviews
- Back up to Insurance team if team lead is off. Be familiar with HUB & insurance processes.
- Assist staff in any tasks that can lighten their loads during heavy times.
What it takes to be successful in this role:
- Advanced computer skills including Excel, Word, and extensive use of Outlook.
- Working knowledge of systems Info Pro, Lereta, CSI core, Treev Imaging a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of regulatory compliance items and the use of All Regs for research.
- Excellent communication and client service skills. The ability to mentor and coach associates using an empathic and caring manner.
- The ability to multi-task and set own work aside to help whoever comes with questions.
- Willingness to put in the extra time to get the job done.
- The ability to problem-solve and see different sides of an issue to make a best judgment or course of action.
What you need to bring to the table:
- Degree in Business Administration or Management is preferred
- 2+ years in a supervisory or senior capacity in a loan serving environment that centered on Escrow Analysis and Tax Disbursements is preferred.
- 5+ years of a supervisory or senior capacity in a loan serving environment that centered on Escrow Analysis and Tax Disbursements.
Bring it all together:
Accountable for the oversight of the timely payments of all real estate taxes on escrowed loans. Monitor taxes for non-escrowed loans via Info Pro and Lereta vendors. Work closely with Info Pro and ICG vendors to monitor any tax billings/payment/delinquency issues. Will oversee the Escrow analysis process to ensure accuracy and that they are completed timely. Monitor renewed Flood zone certification and polices on all RE loans to ensure coverage follows the Regulations. Oversee the PMI required cancellations and borrower requests to ensure guidelines are followed. Supervise, mentor and complete reviews for the Tax, PMI and Flood associates.
Will also be responsible to do research, coordinate implementation and monitor all federal and state regulation requirements applicable to loan servicing, working closely with the Loan Ops Manager as well as the bank’s Audit/compliance team. Ensure procedures are updated as Regulations change. Assist in any Loan Ops Audit preparation, responses, and implementation.
What do I do now?
- Apply with us!
- Refer this opening to others!