Loan Operations Vault & Verification Clerk
A Centier Associate is someone who embodies a servant heart, is unaccepting of anything less than remarkable service, and is self-motivated and driven to deliver exceptional results.
What are our values? Our Corporate values are Caring, Loyalty, Integrity, Friendship, Fun....who wouldn't want to work for an AWARD-WINNING company that's built on these pillars?
What about the are perks? Access to our OurHealth Clinics which provide FREE visits & prescriptions, Generous Paid Time Off benefit, Tuition Reimbursement, 401K match, Associate Stock Ownership Plan, Daycare Reimbursement, FREE Onsite Fitness Center/Fitness Reimbursements, Health and Wellness Programs, the ability to have a voice with our Diversity/Equity/Inclusion Council, Career Growth, Work/Life Balance, AND MORE!
What your normal day-to-day would be:
- Verification of daily work input from the previous day
- Phone call coverage starting
- Email request coverage1
- Processing Postal Payments
- Process Vanco payments
- Distributing all mail – postal & inter-office
Secondary Responsibilities as needed:
- Filing in vault
- Late Charge waivers
What is needed to be successful in this position:
- Loan knowledge or loan servicing experience preferred
- Proficient on Microsoft Office products and Outlook
- Ability to use office equipment: copier, fax, calculator, etc.
- Attention to detail and follow through a must
- Ability to work Modnay-Friday from 8am-5pm
What you need to bring to the table:
- High school diploma
- 1 year of office experience
Bring it all together:
This person is mainly responsible for input verification, processing postal payments and distribution of postal and interoffice mail. Throughout the day, this person is also responsible for internal and external customer service inquiries through the phone and email.
What do I do now?
- Apply with us!
- Refer this opening to others!