Summary: Accountable for managing the Workday Learning Management System (LMS) including all administrative duties in alignment with training delivery, tracking, and reporting in the system.
The LMS Administrator will be accountable for tracking and maintaining compliance training and will communicate with associates and managers to maintain compliance. The position will manage the release of bi-annual feature releases and updates within the LMS. This position will provide technical support and assistance to associates and their managers. This position will also assist in managing department communication and reminders using SharePoint, Yammer, and the LMS. They will coordinate virtual and in-person training events with instructors, manage external conference registrations, and industry specific learning interventions. Follow the Essentials of Excellence and exhibit Centier’s Corporate Values during every interaction.
- Manage and administer the Workday Learning system - including content upload, implementing/tracking curricula, and partnering with the Talent Development team to create and launch campaigns
- Utilize LMS reporting capabilities and develop custom reports to assist with planning and managing the company’s training and development initiatives
- Manage compliance reporting and communicate with managers and associates to enforce and maintain organization-wide compliance
- Provide reporting and other learning data from the LMS to our audit and compliance partners to fulfil audit requests
- Support the deployment of learning programs including uploading and tracking learning deliverables and curricula, training assignments, learner notification text and rules in LMS
- Utilize the LMS capabilities to recommend delivery strategies that produce a meaningful, effective, and accessible experience for our learners
- Manage the LMS issue tracker process to troubleshoot LMS questions and provide remarkable service to our associates
- Troubleshoot items and ensure maximum efficiency and full capacity of the LMS inclusive of how we store, distribute, measure, communicate, and align training for associate development
- Test the functionality of LMS features or content being uploaded in our test environment prior to launching in our live environment.
- Update course catalog using established maintenance schedule and coordinate the content revision process, while notifying content owners and the Instructional Designers as needed
- Support our presenter with hosting virtual training events and supporting our learners’ technical needs. This includes partnering with the instructors to preload content and send out communication to learners. It also requires you record and moderate the session. And finally uploading recorded trainings into the LMS when needed
- Facilitate onboarding of new hires and managers to the Workday Learning LMS
- Assist in creating and delivery communication through internal emails, SharePoint page/Wiki submissions, and Yammer posts for internal- and vendor-delivered training programs
- Support the coordination of external bank training (conferences, webinars, training, and occasionally hotel reservations)
- Assist with reconciling expenses with Accounts Payable
- Create and administer surveys and provide reporting metrics to team
- Strive to provide a World-Class Service experience in every interaction
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience administering a Learning Management System (LMS) is preferred
- Experience with testing content and system functionality in a test environment prior to moving content into live environment
- Workday system knowledge is a plus!
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong data collection and reporting skills
- Experience with training event planning and coordination
- Comfort with system management at a moderate level
- High attention to detail with solid organizational skills
- Effective and efficient time management skills
- Strong problem-solving ability; analytical thinker
- Client service driven with a Servant Heart mentality
- Exceptional communication skills, ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and take direction from others while staying positive and remaining flexible in a changing environment
- Willingness to learn new things, ask questions and clarify information.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3 + years direct experience in managing LMS systems or comparable experience or in an environment to have transferable knowledge