Information Security Analyst
A Centier Associate is someone who embodies a servant heart, is unaccepting of anything less than remarkable service, and is self-motivated and driven to deliver exceptional results.
What are our values? Our Corporate values are Caring, Loyalty, Integrity, Friendship, Fun....who wouldn't want to work for an AWARD-WINNING company that's built on these pillars?
What about the perks? Access to our Marathon Clinics which provide FREE visits & prescriptions, Generous Paid Time Off benefit, Tuition Reimbursement, 401K match, Associate Stock Ownership Plan, Daycare Reimbursement, FREE Onsite Fitness Center/Fitness Reimbursements, Health and Wellness Programs, the ability to have a voice with our Diversity/Equity/Inclusion Council, Career Growth, Work/Life Balance, AND MORE!
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Summary: The Information Security Analyst, under the direction of the Information Security Officer, is responsible for assisting in the implementation, monitoring and enforcement of the information security policies, procedures, programs and framework for Centier’s Information Security Program. The ISA will maintain and perform bank-wide asset risk assessments and monitor risk across the bank. The ISA may serve as an advisor to departments regarding information security risk, including internal audit, infrastructure engineering, risk and compliance departments. The ISA will make recommendations to the Information Security Officer, Chief Information Officer and other stake holders on reducing unacceptable risk exposure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor security device logs to protect systems and information infrastructure, including but not limited to firewall logs, security event information management logs and endpoint protection program logs.
- Use a variety of analysis techniques and procedures to determine hardware, software and systems are operating within specified parameters to ensure integrity, availability and confidentiality.
- Provide 24/7 security related on-call emergency support.
- Has the ability to make critical security decisions in absence of the Information Security Officer and Chief Information Officer.
- Use appropriate procedures to test technical safeguards on a regular basis.
- Work with the Information Security Officer, Chief Information Officer and Infrastructure Engineering Team to fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
- Use a change management system to track, document and respond to support tickets.
- Assist in the investigation of security breaches.
- Monitor information security trends internal and external to the Bank and keep leadership informed about information security-related concerns.
- Monitor security vulnerabilities and hacking threats in network and host systems.
- Ensure the IT environments are adequately protected from potential risks and threats.
- Track latest IT security innovations and keep abreast of latest cybersecurity technologies.
- Assist in performing on-going security monitoring of information systems including assessing information security risk through qualitative risk analysis on a regular basis.
- Evaluate new information security technologies and counter-measures against threats to information or privacy.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow-up on detected security issues and assist with implementation of solutions to reduce security risks.
- Work with internal and external auditors to document and confirm that all security administrative duties are properly performed as well as demonstrate overall compliance.
- Engage in industry collaborative efforts to monitor, share, and discuss emerging security threats.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-moving IT landscape and keep pace with latest thinking and new security technologies.
- Develop security reports and dashboards.
- Be willing to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends as the job demands and travel as required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated knowledge of safeguarding Network and Infrastructure Cybersecurity Technologies and Threats.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, providing verbal and written communication to the Information Security Officer, Chief Information Officer, and Infrastructure Engineering Team.
- Flexible and adaptable; capable of changing direction where required and showing flexibility to meet new demands.
- Creative thinking; able to look at alternatives and consider new ways of thinking to problem solve.
- Multi-tasking; manage several concurrent projects and prioritize demands.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant professional experience.
- 4+ years of experience in information technology, with a preference for cybersecurity in financial institutions.
- Must display subject matter experience in application / network / system security, and vulnerability testing
- Industry certifications preferred, such as CCNA Security, Security+ or other certification at a similar level