Enterprise Application Administrator
A Centier Associate is someone who embodies a servant heart, is unaccepting of anything less than remarkable service, and is self-motivated and driven to deliver exceptional results.
What are our values? Our Corporate values are Caring, Loyalty, Integrity, Friendship, Fun....who wouldn't want to work for an AWARD-WINNING company that's built on these pillars?
What about the perks? Access to our Marathon Health Clinics which provide FREE visits & prescriptions, Generous Paid Time Off benefit, Tuition Reimbursement, 401K match, Associate Stock Ownership Plan, Daycare Reimbursement, FREE Onsite Fitness Center/Fitness Reimbursements, Health and Wellness Programs, the ability to have a voice with our Diversity/Equity/Inclusion Council, Career Growth, Work/Life Balance, AND MORE.
SUPERVISORY DUTIES: None
SUMMARY: The Enterprise Application Administrator will be accountable for assisting with the overall management of Enterprise-level software and/or applications. This position requires an understanding of the business units and processes involved in the day-to-day use of each in-scope system. The Enterprise Application Administrator will work closely with the Technology Team and Business Departments to deliver and maintain solutions that meet the needs of stakeholders. This includes gathering, and prioritizing requirements, managing deliverables, and monitoring in-scope applications. This position requires a level of strategic thinking, but also requires the ability to shift into the details to make informed decisions when required. This position will also work with Compliance and Audit Departments for reporting and problem resolution as needed.
- Focus on working with enterprise applications used for business operations
- Collaborate with technology team, partners, and business owners to optimize business systems
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business requirements
- Communicate status of tasks and initiatives to management and business partners on a regular basis, ensuring that stakeholders have current and accurate information throughout the process
- Coordinate and drive the efficient and timely completion of work required for assigned tasks / product enhancements
- Coordinate and participate in quality assurance and usability testing as applicable for assigned tasks
- Liaise with vendor support on issues
- Provide assistance with product selection and implementation for enterprise applications
- Assist with and coordinate the development of technical documentation for ongoing maintenance and support of technology solutions
- Conduct and coordinate training for technology solutions implementation and/or changes
- Maintain and enhance industry and Centier technology solutions knowledge
- Set standards of excellence by adhering to the Essentials of Excellence and Centier Values
- Exhibit positive energy, enthusiasm, and follow through on duties
- Celebrate successes with the team and the organization
- Play an active role in Centier activities
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Solution-driven mindset, with demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a diverse group of people
- Ability to explain technical concepts and processes clearly to non-technical associates
- Ability to manage multiple complex systems and/or tasks simultaneously
- Inspire confidence and respect among associates
- Work effectively as part of a team or committee, as well as independently
- Build trusted relationships with internal and external clients
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Detail oriented and methodical
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and an adaptability to change
- Experience with CRM Systems
- Experience with Microsoft Product Suite (Word, Excel, and SharePoint) is a plus
- Knowledge of Smartsheet and/or Jira is a plus
- Associate’s degree in a related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience in a Technology Role
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Banking Technologies
**This position is based out of the Corporate Campus in Merrillville, IN. Department hours are Monday-Friday: 8:00-5:00.
**Internal Pay Level 8.
What do I do now?
- Apply with us!
- Refer this opening to others!