Data Services Analyst
A Centier Associate is someone who embodies a servant heart, is unaccepting of anything less than remarkable service, and is self-motivated and driven to deliver exceptional results.
What are our values? Our Corporate values are Caring, Loyalty, Integrity, Friendship, Fun....who wouldn't want to work for an AWARD-WINNING company that's built on these pillars?
What about the perks? Access to our OurHealth Clinics which provide FREE visits & prescriptions, Generous Paid Time Off benefit, Tuition Reimbursement, 401K match, Associate Stock Ownership Plan, Daycare Reimbursement, FREE Onsite Fitness Center/Fitness Reimbursements, Health and Wellness Programs, the ability to have a voice with our Diversity/Equity/Inclusion Council, Career Growth, Work/Life Balance, AND MORE!
What your day-to-day would be:
- Solution-driven mindset, with demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a diverse group of people
- Become a subject matter expert of key database tables/schemas/reports supporting business processes
- Understand and stay current with consistently changing business processes
- Design, Develop, and Deploy SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages
- Develop Power BI dashboards, reports and data models.
- Develop reports in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Ability to work directly with end users to determine data reporting needs
- Assist in maintaining a reporting environment and data standards for the company including report security / access.
- Understanding of BI best practices/methodologies, relational database management concepts, dimensional data modeling, data warehouse concepts and reporting techniques
- Ongoing development and maintenance of DataMart(s)/Datawarehouse(s)
- Proven analytical skills and an ability to use data and metrics to support assumptions and complete analysis
- Comfortable learning new data analysis techniques independently and continuously
- Manage projects/tasks to meet expected deadlines and deliverables
- Provide consistent and timely feedback to management and impacted users of projects/tasks progress
- Assist in the execution of a company-wide data strategy
- Set standards of excellence by adhering to the Essentials of Excellence and Centier Values
- Exhibit positive energy, enthusiasm, and follow through on all projects
- Celebrate successes with the team and the organization
- Play an active role in Centier activities
What it takes to be successful in this position:
- Solid SQL skills and demonstrated proficiency with report building
- Exposure to Visual Studio / SQL Server Data Tools
- Exposure to Microsoft SSIS and SSRS
- Exposure to Power BI Dashboard/Report/Data Modeling configuration and implementation through Power BI Services
- Exposure to DAX language (Power BI, Power Pivot, SSAS Tabular)
- Ability to explain technical concepts and processes clearly to non-technical clients
- Ability to manage multiple complex tasks and/or projects simultaneously
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team or committee, as well as independently
- Ability to build trusted relationships with internal and external clients
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Detail oriented and methodical
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and an adaptability to change
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
What you need to bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience required
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Microsoft SSAS and Power BI experience is a plus
- SAP BusinessObjects Reporting is a plus
- Technical Certifications are a plus
- Ability to work the department hours of Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00.
Bring it all together:
The Data Services Analyst will be responsible for the analysis of existing data repositories, maintenance and expansion of data reporting environments (DataMart/Datawarehouse), recommendation and implementation of software and tools to streamline the usage of data reporting environments, and development of data standards to ensure accuracy of reports. The Data Services Analyst will also serve as a subject matter expert to the company relating to databases and reporting. This will include working closely with business units to determine current data and reporting needs as well as identifying and assisting with future data and reporting requirements. The Data Services Analyst would also assist in the day to day administration of all reporting database systems. This position will also work with Compliance and Audit Departments for reporting as needed.
What do I do now?
- Apply with us!
- Refer this opening to others!