All applicants are to apply on line and submit resumes at: https://www.centier.com/careers
This is a temporary internship scheduled to run from May through August. Hours will be Monday-Friday: 8:00-5:00.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
This is an intern level position responsible for supporting the Bank’s Data Governance initiative which includes sourcing data, documenting a data library and data standards, and performing analytic analysis.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Execute support of data stewards and facilitate validation of data sources, process flow, and analysis.
- Ability to learn and adapt to a change in priorities.
- Must be able to multi-task and maintain the appropriate focus and attention to detail.
- Must be able to work with key stakeholders and third party consultants.
- Drive to create an environment of inclusion and “buy-in” with any and all client interaction.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledge and ability to effectively use the MS Suite of products.
- Self-starter, motivated, and looking to provide value in all activities.
- Ability to work with a team and independently.
- Ability to learn new information quickly.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others (both written and verbally).
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of the job.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to listen and be able to extract pertinent information.
- Ability to organize and manage projects of various sizes.
- Deadline driven with a high degree of professionalism.
- College student in relevant field of study.
- Expressed interest in data analytics.