Credit Reporting Analyst
A Centier Associate is someone who embodies a servant heart, is unaccepting of anything less than remarkable service, and is self-motivated and driven to deliver exceptional results.
What are our values? Our Corporate values are Caring, Loyalty, Integrity, Friendship, Fun....who wouldn't want to work for an AWARD-WINNING company that's built on these pillars?
What about the perks? Access to our OurHealth Clinics which provide FREE visits & prescriptions, Generous Paid Time Off benefit, Tuition Reimbursement, 401K match, Associate Stock Ownership Plan, Daycare Reimbursement, FREE Onsite Fitness Center/Fitness Reimbursements, Health and Wellness Programs, the ability to have a voice with our Diversity/Equity/Inclusion Council, Career Growth, Work/Life Balance, AND MORE!
What the day-to-day would be:
- Compile loan approvals and compose loan committee meeting minutes.
- Gather and analyze data for Collateral Valuation System.
- Analyze ACH, RDC, MyBiz, and Mobile Banking requests.
- Determine the coding of all commercial loans as it relates to Government Reporting and Call Report Code.
- Ensure electronic credit file is complete and accurate with regard to Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) and Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA).
- Input all commercial loan real estate records into Info-Pro to track real estate taxes for real estate pledged as collateral.
- Manage the commercial loan tickler system for loan covenants and financial statement reporting.
- Provide accurate monthly reporting to Senior Management and the Board of Directors.
- Support Underwriting Team with various tasks that could include spreading financial statements, summarizing customer relationship deposits and loans, analyzing and summarizing business and personal credit reports and/or other miscellaneous reports and tasks.
What is needed to be successful in this position:
- Ability to multi-task and manage time to meet deadlines as assigned and respond to high urgency requests from Management.
- Strong organization skill set and attention to detail with an aptitude for working with spreadsheets and numerical data to produce various reports, spreadsheets and other assigned tasks.
- Think critically, quantitatively, and independently to present data, conclusions and recommendations based to ensure appropriate quality controls are adhered to mitigate credit and operational risk.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to take ownership for accuracy of assigned tasks.
- Be a problem solver for the department as miscellaneous projects are assigned as well as when procedures are created and/or changed.
- Display written and verbal skills in order to provide world class customer service and develop relationships with the Business Banking Team while maintaining risk management best practices.
- Demonstrate knowledge of regulations specific to commercial lending and ensure compliance with those regulations (appraisals, Reg B, Reg O, HMDA, CRA, etc.)
- Successful completion of assigned annual financial regulation testing (f/k/a BAI) by the assigned due dates.
- Adhere to Centier’s Bankwide Policies, Procedures, and Standards as well as Loan Policies and Guidelines.
- Enhance knowledge and skills related to commercial loan risk analysis and risk governance by attending topical training annually.
- Display competency in various software programs and websites to successfully complete work. These include but are not limited to Credit Quest, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, NuPoint, Workday, Treev and various external resources.
- Participate in continuing education to be continuously enhancing software literacy and adapting to changes in software.
What you need to bring to the table:
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent banking experience required.
- Minimum 3 years of banking experience with basic knowledge of banking regulations, products and services. Experience specific to Commercial Lending Operations (loan processing, loan documentation, loan servicing, HMDA/CRA and Call Report coding) preferred.
- Strong skills with computer software required; experience with Microsoft Excel, core banking systems, reporting writing systems, and/or SQL Server Reporting Services a plus.
- Ability to work weekdays between the hours of 8:00am-5:00pm.
Bring it all together:
A Credit Reporting Analyst will administer data collection for department systems such as the collateral valuation system, government reporting system, or covenant tracking system as well as compile department reports, review data for accuracy and consistency, review customer credit histories to set ACH/RDC approval limits, and assist underwriters in the Credit Underwriting Department.
What do I do now?
- Apply with us!
- Refer this opening to others!