All applicants are to apply on line and submit resumes at: https://www.centier.com/careers
Summary: Responsible for performing technical duties related to the Compliance Department of the Bank.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Compliance Officer with day-to-day situations and to promote good relations with all associates and departments within the Bank.
- Interact with Regulatory Owners specific to Regulatory Testing, which includes conversations, writing memos, and compiling memos for the Audit Committee.
- Perform compliance examinations for the organization.
- Perform regulatory research and provide compliance guidance to business owners.
- Become a sought after resource from business and organizational leaders for compliance insight and expertise.
- Plays a role in the Examinations by the FDIC, DFI, and the bank’s outside consulting firm. Will assist in preparation for these examinations and will also assist in research during the exams.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Complete document examinations via workpapers to demonstrate internal review to outside examiners and auditors.
- Follow the Essentials of Excellence and exhibit Centier’s Corporate Values during every client and associate interaction.
- Strive to provide a World-Class Service experience in every interaction.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient use of of MS Suite.
- Detail oriented, well-organized and able to work independently and consistently.
- Ability to work through problems by listening, thinking through all issues, and responding appropriately.
- Proofread and verify written materials.
- Ability to work well with others and in a team environment.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent years of experience in related banking compliance
- 2 years’ experience in relevant regulatory environment