Client Service Specialist
A Centier Associate is someone who embodies a servant heart, is unaccepting of anything less than remarkable service, and is self-motivated and driven to deliver exceptional results.
What are our values? Our Corporate values are Caring, Loyalty, Integrity, Friendship, Fun....who wouldn't want to work for an AWARD-WINNING company that's built on these pillars?
What about the perks? Access to our Marathon Health Clinics which provide FREE visits & prescriptions, Generous Paid Time Off benefit, Tuition Reimbursement, 401K match, Associate Stock Ownership Plan, Daycare Reimbursement, FREE Onsite Fitness Center/Fitness Reimbursements, Health and Wellness Programs, the ability to have a voice with our Diversity/Equity/Inclusion Council, Career Growth, Work/Life Balance, AND MORE.
We are looking for a full time Specialist who will be based out of our Corporate Centre in Merrillville. Schedule requirements include working two closing shifts each week and every Saturday.
CSC Hours: Mon-Fri: 7:00am-7:00pm, Sat: 8:00am-3:00pm, Sun: 10:00-3:00pm
What the day-to-day would be:
- Provide superior customer service on incoming and outgoing phone calls throughout shift.
- Establish rapport with clients, display a caring attitude, identify their needs, recommend and explain solutions, handle objections and ask for their business.
- Identify and act on opportunities to refer clients to specialists in other lines of business.
- Perform the basic transactions balance and account inquiries, open checking accounts, savings accounts, CDs, IRAs, and HSAs.
- Order checking, Health Savings Account and line of credit checks for current and new clients.
- Accept all incoming phone calls, chats and emails routed through our ACD or transferred to the Client Service Center.
- Handle and resolve client problems and complaints in a quick and efficient manner either on own or with the assistance of management.
- Respond to emails and voice mails in accordance with our essentials of excellence.
- Log all client interactions through the use of the Connections software
- Act as liaison between call center and other departments.
- Maintain a well-developed working knowledge of the complete line of products and services offered, taking responsibility to keep up to date and request assistance for further development needs.
- Engage in personal development activities such as online learning and internal/external training to assist in career growth.
- Build client relationships; invite client to visit our website for current specials and events, educate on new and current products to clients, offer to send information
- Follow up with potential clients through the use of Connections & outbound calls
- Maintain files for pending and completed projects
- The position responsibilities outlined above are not meant to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
- Turn in reports to Manager on a weekly and monthly basis
- Attend weekly coaching sessions with Team Leader
What is needed to be successful in this position:
- Strong computer skills – basic working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Ability to work through client problems by listening, thinking through all options, and responding appropriately.
- Consultative skills to identify a client’s financial needs.
- Availability to work evenings and some weekends.
- Strong organizational skills
- Superior interpersonal and communicational skills
- Flexible, team player, self starter
- Ability to multi-task and toggle between programs
- Data entry and typing skills and retrieval of information into a computer, sorting documents, and following logical instructions and systems.
What you need to bring to the table:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Banking experience helpful
- 1-2 years customer service phone experience preferred
- Ability to work the days/hours that the Client Service Center is open.
Bring it all together:
The Client Service Specialist 1 position is an entry level position responsible for providing a World Class Client experience in our multimedia center. They must have interpersonal skills to understand client inquiries and deal effectively with client problems by listening, thinking through all options and responding appropriately. This position requires the ability to learn quickly and acquire product knowledge and have a good understanding of telephone, email and chat computer systems to work efficiently. This position will have a thorough understanding of the client’s transaction requirements and be able to effectively communicate all available options to them. They will educate clients about Centier’s financial product options and refer or sell the appropriate products and services matching the client’s needs. This position requires flexibility in working after 5pm and weekends.
What do I do now?
- Apply with us!
- Refer this opening to others!