Business Banking Officer 2
Full Time: Highland, IN
A Centier Associate is someone who embodies a servant heart, is unaccepting of anything less than remarkable service, and is self-motivated and driven to deliver exceptional results.
What are our values? Our Corporate values are Caring, Loyalty, Integrity, Friendship, Fun....who wouldn't want to work for an AWARD-WINNING company that's built on these pillars?
What about the perks? Access to our OurHealth Clinics which provide FREE visits & prescriptions, Generous Paid Time Off benefit, Tuition Reimbursement, 401K match, Associate Stock Ownership Plan, Daycare Reimbursement, FREE Onsite Fitness Center/Fitness Reimbursements, Health and Wellness Programs, the ability to have a voice with our Diversity/Equity/Inclusion Council, Career Growth, Work/Life Balance, AND MORE
What the day-to-day would be:
- May provide input in supervision of Administrative Assistant.
- Generate new loan business by calling on new and current clients to discuss their financial needs, gathering pertinent data, making on-site visits and making the loan decision or presentation to the proper committee.
- Cross-sell Bank products and services as well as primary lending responsibility.
- Be an ambassador for Centier representing the Bank in community activities including business, charitable, civic and social.
- Provide complete information for timely preparation of loans to the Credit Department for presentations to the proper committee and make recommendations.
- Review all documentation preparation to ensure that the Bank’s collateral positions are safe.
- Monitor individual loan portfolio for delinquent loans, credit deterioration and documentation deficiencies and keep files updated with appropriate memorandums.
- Develop a new business referral network by calling on centers of influence within the communities you serve.
- Provide financial counseling and World-Class Service Experiences to prospective and existing clients.
- Provide support to Branch, Loan Servicing, CDP and Construction Services personnel regarding loan requests and loan questions.
- Make joint sales calls with Group Manager, Department Manager, and/or Senior Partner.
- Participate in workshops, seminars, and training as required.
- It is the expectation that a lender in this position generate between $10 to $15 million per year in net loan portfolio growth.
What you need to bring to the table:
- A college degree.
- A minimum of seven years of commercial lending experience.
- Ability to work the department hours of Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00 and also have schedule flexibility to work outside of those hours to meet the needs of the client.
Bring it all together:
Generate new business through lending of Bank funds in a profitable and safe manner and cross-selling other Bank products and services to both new and existing clients. Position varies on size and complexity of loan relationships. A college degree and a minimum of seven years of commercial lending experience are required.
What do I do now?
- Apply with us!
- Refer this opening to others!