All applicants are to apply on line and submit resumes at: https://www.centier.com/careers
This position is full-time: Monday-Friday 8:00-5:00
Supervisory Responsibilities: Yes
Job Summary: The BSA/AML Manager is responsible for developing, implementing and administering all aspects of the Bank Secrecy Act Program. You will perform various quality control reviews and monitor the compliance of the Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act, Anti-Money Laundering, OFAC and Customer Identification Program compliance using industry standard and regulatory guidance sampling methods to ensure the Bank's compliance efforts are maintained on a daily basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the BSA/AML compliance functions for the Bank, directly supervise potential BSA & AML Supervisor and BSA/AML Analysts and collaboratively interface and support business groups to ensure BSA/AML compliance.
- Continually review and evaluate all BSA/AML compliance parameters throughout the Bank and make and/or recommend compliance changes where appropriate.
- Update, draft and coordinate all BSA/AML compliance policies and procedures; make changes to ensure consistency of compliance policies and procedures relative to evolving regulatory guidance and expectations so as to ensure that business units receive clear guidance for implementation with a focus on customer impact.
- Review, amend, and approve all Retail branch procedures and changes regarding large currency transactions, cash sale of monetary instruments, suspicious activity reporting and all other BSA/AML/CIP related information.
- Supervise the Bank's CTR filing process as well as surveillance of cash shipments.
- Review BSA/AML Analyst Enhanced Due Diligence case files; consider recommendations for filing of Suspicious Activity Reports.
- Review/sign off on Enhanced Due Diligence Evaluations/Account Reviews.
- Monitor compliance with all BSA reporting and record keeping requirements.
- Act as liaison with regulators regarding BSA, CIP, and AML matters.
- Engage in regular interaction with Legal involving SAR filings, BSA and CIP issues.
- Coordinate response and action to be taken in response to Federal Regulator Examinations and/or Independent Audits of BSA/AML.
- Manage vendor relationships supporting BSA Department functions.
- Coordinate quarterly BSA Risk Group meetings in order to provide enterprise risks presented by higher risk relationships and trends.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to empower and develop a team; exhibits openness to others' views and collaborative approach to resolving issues across departments and functions. Contributes to building a positive team spirit to build morale. Inspires and motivates others to perform.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills. Communicates clear and specific expectations. Ability to set direction and inspire.
- Ability to appropriately respond to complex or difficult inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Highly organized and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Works collaboratively across functional areas to achieve results in line with corporate values and culture.
- Critical thinking skills. Ability to define complex problems and draw valid conclusions through research; collecting data and facts.
- CAMS certification preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years related or equivalent management experience.
- Compliance expert of Bank Secrecy Act, USA Patriot Act, Anti-Money Laundering and OFAC.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or criminal justice or related field preferred.