Secondary Market Loan Shipper
Verification of all loan documents required for servicing the loan file and preparation of the transfers documents, at the direction of VP, Loan Operations. Serve in a back-up capacity to Secondary Market Support.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Verify that all required loan documents are accurate and then imaged into the LOS system.
- Complete Note endorsement and possible MERS registration.
- Activate Mortgage Insurance and send transfer information to MI Company.
- Prepare all transfer letters required for the loan file and image into the LOS.
- Complete CIP verification and ticklers for follow-up documents.
- Complete the stacking order for shipment to new Servicer.
- Complete any follow-up with new Servicer.
- Provide Back-up for the secondary market processor.
- Assist in daily operations of departments with tasks as designated
- Keep current with Bank policies and procedures.
- Provide high quality customer service to internal and external customers.
- Attend and participate in meetings, seminars and training as required.
- Other responsibilities that may be assigned.
RELATIONSHIPS AND CONTACTS
- Reports to VP, Loan Operations for fulfillment of job responsibilities and related functions.
- Interacts with SVP, Retail Lending, Loan Operations Support and Loan Originators on loan related issues to insure operational efficiencies.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Two years of banking experience, preferably in lending.
- Strong PC skills and ability to use all related business equipment.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Self-starter with ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- An independent action taker with an ability to work as a team member in a fast paced environment demonstrating accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to follow established processes and procedures to maintain effective controls.
- Proactive and innovative in process evaluation and improvements.
For over 100 years, Peoples Bank has maintained a philosophy of commitment to the customer, a belief that has allowed Peoples Bank to thrive and continue to serve the people of Northwest Indiana. It's the same philosophy that drives Peoples now as it did in 1910 when the Bank first opened for business.
Headquartered in Munster, Indiana, Peoples Bank provides a wide range of consumer, business and wealth management products along with electronic banking services, as well as a tradition of high-quality performance to the residents of Lake and Porter Counties. Peoples was chosen as a "Best Places to Work in Indiana" for the past six years and a "Best Bank To Work For" for two consecutive years.
Peoples is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.