For over 100 years, Peoples Bank has maintained a philosophy of commitment to the customer, a belief that has allowed Peoples Bank to thrive and continue to serve the people of Northwest Indiana and the south suburbs of Chicago. It's the same philosophy that drives Peoples now as it did in 1910 when the Bank first opened for business.
Headquartered in Munster, Indiana, Peoples Bank has 16 branches in Northwest Indiana and 6 branches in Illinois. We provide a wide range of consumer, business and wealth management products along with electronic banking services, as well as a tradition of high-quality performance. Peoples was chosen as a "Best Bank To Work For" for three consecutive years.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Operational Process Analyst I in Munster, IN. Candidates will be responsible to ensure daily activities are completed accurately, timely and are compliant with all applicable Federal and State banking regulations. Candidate will also research, evaluate, make and implement recommendations to improve customer service, improve and automate workflows, create operating efficiencies, and manage risk. Evaluates various systems to maintain, update and process account information including, but not limited to, the Card base, ACH, Deposit and Customer Information System (CIS) systems. The person will also need to develop a solid understanding of each position within the Deposit Operations Department.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in finance or accounting
- Previous banking experience preferred but not required
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills necessary
- Proficient in all aspects of Microsoft Office
- Highly organized individual with the ability of multitasking and prioritizing tasks and deadlines simultaneously
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Development of an understanding of internal Bank policies and government regulations
Peoples is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.