The nCino Administrator is responsible for administration, implementations, and support for the nCino platform. The position will serve as the "go to" for users, promote adoption, keep current on new releases and AppExchange solutions. The person will ensure the organization is maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of nCino based on business needs. Responsibilities also include collaborating with business units to implement new and updated features, develop, train and communicate changes to Bank Staff and work with external vendors. This position has the option to work remotely.
Qualified applicants will focus on the following skills:
- Bachelor's degree in a Business or Technical Discipline (i.e., Computer Science and Information Services) required
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce required with nCino platform strongly preferred.
- Salesforce Admin and Einstein Analytics certifications helpful.
- Prior work experience in banking, credit, loan operations experience desirable.
- Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including standard NCino reporting functionality helpful.
- Previous re-engineering experience updating an existing nCino configuration to provide solutions for reporting, workflows and enhanced functions preferred.
- Proven ability to utilize nCino.com as a loan origination platform
- Must be a self-starter with analytical, detailed and multitasked oriented, and with complex problem solving abilities
- Excellent with written and verbal communication, and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Availability for occasional work outside normal business hours, including evenings and weekends
- Strong Windows-based PC and MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.)
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.