Mortgage Loan Admin
For over 100 years, Peoples Bank has maintained a philosophy of commitment to the customer, a belief that has allowed Peoples Bank to thrive and continue to serve the people of Northwest Indiana and the south suburbs of Illinois. It's the same philosophy that drives Peoples now as it did in 1910 when the Bank first opened for business.
Headquartered in Munster, Indiana, Peoples Bank has 16 branches in Northwest Indiana, 6 branches in Illinois. We provides a wide range of consumer, business and wealth management products along with electronic banking services, as well as a tradition of high-quality performance. Peoples was chosen as a "Best Places to Work in Indiana" for the past six years and a "Best Bank To Work For" for two consecutive years.
Responsible for coordinating with the Mortgage Sales Manager and Supervisor on daily tasks as assigned.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate daily/weekly/monthly reports needed for Retail Mortgage Sales review.
- Assist in monitoring Mortgage Loan Originator pipeline.
- Managing correspondence related to suspended/denied loans.
- Coordinate with marketing and MLO to ensure proper materials are distributed.
- Follow up with customers to collect outstanding documentation.
- Maintain community involvement.
- Assists the Manger of Retail Lending in performing other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Professional oral and written communication skills necessary
- Knowledge Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
Peoples is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.