For over 100 years, Peoples Bank has maintained a philosophy of commitment to the customer, a belief that has allowed Peoples Bank to thrive and continue to serve the people of Northwest Indiana and the south suburbs of Chicago. It's the same philosophy that drives Peoples now as it did in 1910 when the Bank first opened for business.
Headquartered in Munster, Indiana, Peoples Bank has 16 branches in Northwest Indiana and 6 branches in Illinois. We provide a wide range of consumer, business and wealth management products along with electronic banking services, as well as a tradition of high-quality performance. Peoples was chosen as a "Best Bank To Work For" for four consecutive years.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Analyst in Munster, IN. Candidate will be a member of a highly motivated and focused team of finance, accounting, banking, and systems professionals. The Finance Analyst will insure integrity in the SEC reporting process for Northwest Indiana Bancorp, while also delivering support to wire funds transfers and accounts payable services to the Peoples Bank community of employees and customers.
Responsibilities include preparing daily and monthly reconciliations to support the integrity of the regulatory financial reporting process, preparing journal entries to adjust, correct, and complete the monthly financial reporting close. The candidate will also contribute to SEC filings for 8-K, 10-Q, and 10-K reporting, process invoices for all Peoples Bank operating units and facilitate accounts payable payments and process wire funds transfers.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required
- 1 - 3 years of accounting or finance experience preferred, but not required
- Skilled with Microsoft Excel, including formulas, formatting, page layout, and filtering
- Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word
- Highly organized; ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously
- Strong written, verbal, and analytical skills
- Ability to be highly accurate while working under tight deadlines
Peoples is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.