Evaluates the financial condition of individuals and businesses applying for credit with financial institution and assists the Business Banker and Chief Lending Officer in the preparation of loan presentations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyzes applicant's financial status, loan repayment ability, net worth and earnings history for new, renewal and existing loans and assigns appropriate loan quality grades with approval of Credit Administration Manager
- Interprets financial information and prepares spread sheet reports for the Business Bankers and other areas of the Bank when requested
- Accompanies Business Bankers on customer calls
- Maintains Financial Analyzer, the financial information tracking system with emphasis on the timely and accurate update of numerous financial data
- Maintains the Commercial financial credit files with emphasis on the timely and accurate filing of numerous financial data
- Provides technical assistance to Business Bankers as needed with CreditQuest
RELATIONSHIP AND CONTACTS
A high degree of interaction is necessary with Business Banking Manager and all financial institution lenders. To a lesser extent, interaction with Business Banking customers is also necessary.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty and responsibility at a satisfactory level or above. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the duties and responsibilities.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in business with emphasis in finance or accounting
- Previous experience as credit analyst in a financial institution with emphasis in Commercial and Commercial Real Estate loans is preferred but not required
- Strong written, verbal, organizational, analytical and human resource skills
- Familiarity with financial institution's commercial lending procedures
Strong written, verbal, organizational, analytical and human resource skills who can interact effectively with staff and management
COGNITIVE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
Computer proficiency, particularly in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point. Ability to read, interpret and analyze credit information. Strong project management skills; able to prioritize and successfully handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Peoples is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.