Consumer Loan Processor
For over 100 years, Peoples Bank has maintained a philosophy of commitment to the customer, a belief that has allowed Peoples Bank to thrive and continue to serve the people of Northwest Indiana and South Chicagoland. It's the same philosophy that drives Peoples now as it did in 1910 when the Bank first opened for business.
Headquartered in Munster, Indiana, Peoples Bank has 16 Banking Centers in Northwest Indiana and 6 Banking Centers in South Chicagoland. We provide a wide range of consumer, business and wealth management products along with digital banking services, as well as a tradition of high-quality performance. Peoples was chosen as a "Best Bank To Work For" for four consecutive years.
Responsible for processing, documenting and servicing all types of consumer loans in a timely and efficient manner.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Two years of banking experience.
- Strong PC skills and ability to use all related business equipment.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to follow established processes and procedures to maintain effective controls.
- Proactive and innovative in process evaluation improvements.
Peoples is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.