The Fraud Manager is in charge of the Bank's check fraud and kiting detection, and responsible for configuring and operating the fraud detection system, Actimize, for optimal results. The Fraud Manager also works closely and collaboratively with the BSA Specialist to detect and report suspicious activity across all lines of business. This position requires close communication and coordination with a variety of parties, including counterparts at other businesses, law enforcement and legal counsel. In addition, the Fraud Manager cultivates a network of contacts, such as fraud and risk management professionals, in the financial services industry. Focus areas are Deposit products including both DDA and Debit cards, but may also include Credit products.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferred, or equivalent work experience in financial institution fraud investigations.
- Three to five years of supervisory experience in a financial institution is required.
- A minimum five years of experience in investigating all aspects of financial fraud with a high degree of complexity is required.
- Must possess strong understanding of the Fraud Analytics solution(s) and its capabilities. Knowledge of NICE Actimize a plus.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to prepare internal communications relevant to investigation findings.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of applicable regulations, especially related to the UCC, Identity Theft Red Flags, and the Bank Secrecy Act.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel and SharePoint is strongly preferred.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.