- General Guidelines
- User shall inspect the premises and facilities and accept it in their present condition and shall not alter or change the facilities without written approval from the Crossroads Regional Chamber of Commerce.
- User will not put any holes into or use any substance that would leave residue on doors, windows, walls, furniture or fixtures or equipment in and about the premises.
- User shall bring in and remove all equipment used in connection with the event for which the meeting room is being used in such a manner not to interfere with the normal operation of the Chamber, and will remove all such equipment within 24 hours of the event.
- The meeting room is only available during regular hours that the building is open to the public; and, the User, including all members and invitees of the User, must vacate the building 15 minutes before the closing of the Crossroads Regional Chamber of Commerce building.
Hours of operation are Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Your group/organization is responsible for the meeting facility upon conclusion of the event; a cleaning/damage fee of $100 is required 2 weeks prior the event and returned as long as the meeting room is returned to its original state. This can be in the form of cash, check or credit card.
- Chairs and tables must be straightened and returned to original position
- No used materials or trash is left in the meeting room
- All used paper, plastic ware, bottles, and cans must be placed in trash receptacles outside the building in the dumpster located on the east side of the building
- Leftover food must be placed in trash receptacles and taken away
- Group/organization will provide trash bags and cleaning supplies
- Group must bring in its own food and beverages, all dishes, and cutlery
- Audiovisual Equipment is available. User understands that Chamber Staff will not be available to provide technological assistance during the duration of the event. User will be responsible for the actual cost of repair and/or replacement of any pieces of equipment which User or an invitee of User damages.
- No smoking inside the building and all cigarette butts must be disposed of in waste receptacles
- Please use only flameless candles
- No controlled substance, solicitation, gambling, fireworks, explosives are permitted on the premises
User will use best efforts to obtain compliance by all persons involved with or attending any meeting under this agreement. The Crossroads Regional Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to enter the meeting room at any time deemed reasonable.
Community Room Agreement form must be read and signed before usage. Click here to view or print form.